Since life in India won't be here until about a month, I am in the "in between time." You may be wondering what is going on in this "in between time." Lots of stress I would say for a graduated nursing student about to devote 10 months of his life in a foreign country. After spending more than 3 hours filling out my paperwork for my visa, I finally sent off my application to the visa agency in Atlanta. Now the waiting game. I solicit your prayers that everything will run smoothly and that it will be accepted. Since the government is so particular, I had to be particular in how I filled out everything. We'll see
The other "in between time" is being filled with copious amounts of studying for my NCLEX test. Never have I been more nervous for a test in my life. The NCLEX will summarize everything I have learned and put it into one 6 hour test. Therefore, I have committed my daily life to at least 6 hours of studying every day besides Sabbath. I expect to take the test at the beginning of Feb, giving me a month to study and enough time to slowly saw my good byes to Southern. It's bitter sweet. And now the days bleed together.
Hobey Ho,
Kam
 |
| Black Male Nurse ready for India |
What an AMAZING adventure you're embarking on Kam! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. You keep writing and I'll keep reading: deal.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on the NCLEX. You'll do great.
So proud of you, my friend! God is good. I will be praying for you throughout your time in India, and I can't wait to hear your stories! With you on the NCLEX studying boat! With God's help we will get through this!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to hear about your journeys. Proud of you.
ReplyDelete